Thursday, March 19, 2009

how to make $ 16/day from blogger


Hi !
I am Zohaib Hassan, I have a Little Blog which gives me approx. $ 16/day.
That Blog based upon some business and health articles. I am having Page Impressions in only 3 figures and having eCMP more than 50. My CTR is More than 30%.

Today I wanna Share All my tips which i have learn from Adsense and SEOs.

1- Make a blog at blogger dot com

2- Blogger Name Should be in English, Related to your Articles

3- Now, Go to Some Articles Websites Like www dot ezinearticles dot com

4- Find the Best Articles for your Blog and Post Daily 5 Articles BUT MAKE SOME CHANGES IN ARTICLE TITLE AND IN ARTICLE BODY.

5- Now You have to have some visitors (between 100 to 150 only).

6- Now Post 100 to 150 Articles in your blog

7- Now Place 336x280 on the top of article (where articles start). and place the 160x600 also

8- Now if you are having more than 100 visitors/day. You will be able to Start Earning But if you are not having Don't be Upset. Keep Posting 5 Articles/day. Because in one or 2 weeks Your Blog will be indexed by Search Engines Specially By The Google

9- I know It Works 98% and 2% Depends upon your work.

10- Your Replies will help me to guide you toward Adsense Peaks.

1 评论:

Chooze4U on October 30, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

Can you tell me How to
"MAKE SOME CHANGES IN ARTICLE TITLE AND IN ARTICLE BODY"
, use what program?

Thanks,
icoolstuff@yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Wordpress autoblog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com