Thursday, March 19, 2009

Autoblogs - Why so much BS about them?


After spending a fair amount of time reading the posts in this forum and others I'm absolutely amazed at the bullshit that people are spewing as truth. I like blogs, they are pretty easy to set up and if you spend a bit of time in the beginning they can be maintenance free.

The problem is there are people on here saying it takes 20 minutes to set up a blog and in a week you'll be making a buttload of money. Then there are the scammers on here who claim they will set up the perfect blog for you and you wont need to anything and you'll start making money...they even post their "FAKE" screen shots of all the money they make as "PROOF" of their guruness.

Time for a little reality check...

1st - if it was easy we would all be very rich and seeing as how 90% - 95% of the people on this forum have not made a dime in their IM careers ... "IT AINT EASY"

2nd - though throwing up a blog is a fairly simple process learning how to make it convert takes time and testing

3rd - plugins are great...if you know how the hell to use them, if you don't they just piss you off.

4th - content is KING ... read this again ... "CONTENT IS KING" real content, not shitty content. (yes you can automate the process)

5th - how the hell are you going to get traffic to your new cash machine? contrary to popular belief...you really should promote your blog.

6th - I can build two blogs exactly the same for two different people...one will make money from it the other wont...why is that? We'll talk about that later.

I'm not the "EXPERT" on autoblogs...we've built quite a few, had some deindexed by google, made some money with others (still making money with them). We have done a lot of testing of various plugins and monetization models and found a few things that seem to work well. Are there better techniques than what we are using now...sure there are, that's why we test.

As the world around us changes so do the techniques that work...keyword stuffing use to work well...now you get lost in obscurity if you try that.


Here is a quick checklist to start the creative process:

1) select a niche based on your keyword research

2) purchase a domain relevant to your niche

3) get you hosting set up

4) install wp blog

5) change the theme

6) install your plugins

7) add content (manually or automatically)

8) determine how you want to monetize

9) promote your blog

10) add more content

11) promote your new content

12) Hopefully you see the theme here......

My partner and I were talking about some of the shit that is on this and other forums when it comes to blogging. She suggested I write a guide...lol Every time I start bitching about something that's her solution.

But for the past couple of days I've been giving it some thought. I found people willing to set up autoblogs for as little as $75 and as high as $250 but the problem is...once they are set up what the hell do you do with them?

What happens when the UAW plugin starts messing up...how do you fix it. Where do you learn to find banner ads if that's what you what to do...how do you test 15 or 20 banners?

Lot of damn questions...and guess what, the answers change from time to time...ain't that a pisser.

So back to the guide....what I decided to do was go back through the posts I've made here and on other forums and see how much info I've already put out and see about condensing it into a guide.

I may put together a package to sell to BHW members only....I'm not going to insult you by saying there are only 50 packages available...then sell 200 of them...that shit pisses me off...if we decide to do that you will be able to get one or ten whenever you want.

I have no idea how much it will cost yet...not even sure what it will include.

But....If you want to know what plugins I'll use or how I'm going to set it up I'll be happy to tell you....FOR FREE that way you can build your own blogs and you don't have to pay us to do it.

Before you spend anymore money or try some hairbrain idea....ask yourself a simple question

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE....

If it does not then dont do it....lol if it does make sense...ask someone else if it makes sense to them...(takes your wishful thinking out of the question)

Now...for those of you who want to know how much money you can make with your new autoblog....I DON'T HAVE A FREAKING CLUE

That depends on soooooooooo many factors...you may make $1 a day or maybe $100 a day depends on the niche...keywords targeted....content...how well your new blog is promoted and so on. No you wont make $100/day the first month!

I've seen this question many times....even been asked it a few times. How much do you make with your blogs....my answer...NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. I've been doing this close to five years now...that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

I guess that's enough for me tonight....if you want help...I'll try and help you. If you want me to do it for you...you will have to pay me....lol

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Wordpress autoblog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com