Thursday, July 22, 2010

5 Google Adsense Tips










There are several reasons why I think that it’s the best but the most important reason is the amount of work that you have to do to generate the income. While other strategies involve a lot of work and repetition, Google Adsense allows you to just “set it and forget it”.
Life just happens sometimes, that is one of the reason why I have not been around to often lately, but that did not stop my site from generating income. True, I am not making as much as I was when I used to write a couple of articles per day, but still, $$ keep rolling in and the site pays for itself.
You have probably heard these tips before but nevertheless they are worth repeating;
1. Position Your Ads
The best place to put your ads is the place where visitors spend most of their time and where they look first. Most ...

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Wordpress autoblog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com