Monday, January 25, 2010

DP 100% Blackhat Adsense Making Me 3000$ Monthly Now! Only 2 Clever Techniques



100% Whitehat Adsense Making Me 3000$ Monthly Now! Only 2 Clever Techniques


** This thread title is base directly on DP thread title **

** However sales info is WHITEHAT **

My review = ** Keep you money in your wallet. The first method WILL get your adsense account ban for creating FAKE adsense images next to real adsense ads. **


DP Sales


Quote:
"Hello all,

I have been in internet business for couple of years, though my main income stream is from affiliate marketing, but adsense is not far behind. I was earning around only 200$ per month from adsense from my 4 sites which was absolutely low. Than my mind was hit by two ideas, that I implemented without knowing if they will work or not....but mann, did they work? Those techniques are now earning me around 2000$ to 4500$ per month.

I am going to tell you all those techniques for a very cheap price.

Please Note:

1. Its not black hat adsense, its 100% white hat and your adsense account will never be in danger with this technique, guaranteed.


2. It works for both low and high niches, as I have 2 low paying sites and 2 very high paying sites, result on all of them boosted like crazy after applying these methods.


3. I am not a guru, I am selling this because it worked for me, and it worked for few of my buddies that i taught this, and I am sure it can sky rocket anyone`s income.

So what is inside?

Its an ebook containing two techniques:

Technique 1: It will teach a great way to increase you CTR by 10 - 20%, my CTR before this was overall 4.5% and now it is around 16$.


Technique 2: A secret, that not many people would know, this technique will teach you how to target specific people that makes you cash. Confirm big cash even with low traffic. You cannot afford to miss this one."



Download

Mirror Download

2nd Mirror Download

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Wordpress autoblog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com