Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Resolved Question: How do I get "live" text (like a live sports score) on my blog?



I want the text to update automatically on the screen once I edit it - without having to refresh it

the closest thing i can think of live football scores

http://www.uefa.com/live/competitions/uefacup/matchcentrelight/matchday=-4/day=2/match=2000646/index.html

this text updates automatically (and then page also auto refreshes)

what code do they use ?

i use blogger

any idea how I can incorporate this - widgets ? preferably javascript code ? I want it in the main body of the blog. i'm not talking about adding a widget from a sports (or whatever) site - its my own text in my blog that i want to appear "live"

to clarify - I update the text, if someone is looking at the page the text updates immediately (once I have saved it) without refreshing the page

maybe with a flash or sound when text changes ?

or failing this how do I incorporate an autorefresh feature ?

please let me know, even if not possible on blogger, how this could be done thanks !

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Wordpress autoblog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com